Marketing & Communication Manager
For elipsLife we are looking for the Marketing & Communication Manager (80%). In this position you will be the local representative for the Dutch office in Amstelveen. You contribute to the success of the Dutch Team and it will offer you a variety of challenging tasks in a well-established and constantly growing international insurance company. As a member of the Corporate Marketing & Communication team you will act and work in the office in Amstelveen and work together with the Dutch Sales and local Management Team to put the Corporate Marketing and Communication strategy into practice. This will include:
- Define and plan the Marketing strategy and yearly sales activities for Benelux in line with the Corporate Marketing framework to help building the business. Develop and implement social media initiatives and cover the specific Dutch part of the corporate website
- Position and build elipsLife as a brand in Benelux. Support the team to create meaningful content and distribute in social media, define and measure results
- Coordinate and edit customer documents, product information and expert articles in various channels
- Act as the first point of contact for the Regional Management Team and the Sales Team with regard to external communication. Design and develop effective tools e.g. conference presentations to support the business.
We are looking for a candidate who will work with passion to meet clients' expectations. The candidate has a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing and Communication and at least 2-4 years B2B experience in a similar role, preferably in an international environment.
Furthermore, the following elements will contribute to the successful execution of this role:
- In depth content marketing skills. Excellent spoken and written skills in Dutch and English are a must, we expect a native speaker level;
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills;
- Entrepreneurial and innovative thinking and acting;
- Independent and self-driven type of personality with a hands-on mentality.